- LACK OF SELF-CONFIDENCE. Feels weak and inadequate.
- Fear of responsibility. Cowardice.
- Timid. Fear of people.
- Presents themselves different than they feel inside.
- Image of capability and courage. Extroverted, friendly.
- Tries to hide feelings of incapability. Counteracts.
- Boasts. Haughty. Egotism.
- Love of power. Dictatorial towards those who can be controlled. Timid and passive towards superior.
- Irritability, agg. morning.
- Superficial relationships. Fear of marriage. Runs away from family. Promiscious.
- Cries when thanked.
- Often intellectual people like schoolteachers, lawyers.
- Fear of speaking in public, ghosts, dark, suffering (hypochondriacal), conflicts.
Desire for company, but in the next room.
- Confusion. Weakness of memory. Spells wrongly, misplaces words or syllables.
Bossy, dictatorial, rude at home.
Timid at school; with strangers.
Can also be generally timid, fearful.
- agg. RIGHT SIDE. Symptoms go from right to left.
- agg. 4 TO 8 P.M. (Hell), afternoon.
- amel. Evening.
- agg. Morning on waking.
- amel. Open air.
- agg. Fasting.
- Emaciation of upper part of body.
Food and drinks
- Desire: SWEETS, olives.
- Aversion: COLD DRINKS, oysters.
- agg. Cabbage, beans, oysters, onions.
- Headache agg. right side, 4-8 p.m. , fasting, amel. open air.
- LOSS OF HAIR OR GRAY HAIR AT YOUNG AGE.
- DEEP FURROWS IN FOREHEAD.
- Shakes head without apparent cause.
- Styes towards inner canthi.
- Cracks in canthi (Graph).
- Otitis media agg. right side (Bell).
- Eruptions about and behind ears.
- Noises. Every noise causes peculiar echo.
- SINUSITIS, agg. right side.
- OBSTRUCTION agg. at night. Snuffles of infants (Nux-v, Samb).
- Fan-like motion of nostrils in respiratory complaints (Ant-t).
- Food and drinks come through nose on swallowing (Arum-t, Lac-c, Lach).
- Emaciated. Wrinkled. Frowning of the eyebrows (Hell).
- Neuralgia, agg. right side (Bell, Chel, Puls).
- Pharyngitis. Tonsillitis.
agg. Or starts on right side, amel. warm drinks.
- HUNGRY AT NIGHT (Phos, Psor).
- APPETITE INCREASES WHILE EATING, OR RAVENOUS APETITE WITH FULLNESS AFTER EATING A MOUTHFULL.(Chin).
- Pain from cold drinks or food.
- Gastritis amel. warm drinks, rubbing.
- Distention. Sour eructations (Rob, Sulph).
- FLATULENCE. Distention. amel. Eructation, flatus.
Everything turns into gas. Rumbling. (Carb-v, Chin).
- Affections of LIVER. Gall-stones with colic (Card-m, Chel, Chin, Nat-s).
- Pain right hypochondrium, ext. to back (Chel), agg. eating to satiety.
- Sensitive to pressure of clothing (Lach).
- Inguinal hernia, agg. right.
- Brown spots on abdomen (Sep).
- Constipation when travelling, away from home.
- Diarrhea from cold drinks, fright, excitement, anticipation.
- First part hard, last part soft and thin.
- Retarded urination. Painful.
- Frequent urination at night. Enuresis.
- kidney stones, colic, agg. right side.
- Sediment of red sand, brick-dust.
- IMPOTENCY with his wife. PREMATURE EJACULATION OR LOSS OF ERECTION DURING COITION (Graph, Sulph).
- Frigidity with husband.
- Ovarian complaints, cysts, agg. right side (Apis, Pall, Podo).
- Flatus from vagina (Lac-c).
- Dyspnea. Asthma.
- Chronic, dry tickling cough. With emaciation.
- Bronchitis, pneumonia, agg. right side. Tuberculosis.
- Chronic chest complaints in children.
- Brown spots (Sep).
- Palpitation agg. indigestion, evening in bed.
- Pain amel. urination.
- Burning between scapula (Phos).
- Emaciation of cervical region (Nat-m).
- Torticollis (Lachn, Nux-v, Phos).
- Lumbago, agg. right side.
- RHEUMATISM. Gout. Nodosities. Podagra.
agg. Right side, beginning to move.
amel. Continued motion.
- Sciatica agg. right side, lying on painful side, amel. walking.
- ONE FOOT OR HAND HOT, THE OTHER ONE COLD (Chel, Chin, Puls).
- Hot burning foot soles. Uncovers them at night.
- Cracks on heels, agg. right.
- Painful corns.
- Offensive perspiration of feet.
- Position: ON RIGHT SIDE (Phos).
- UNREFRESHED (Lach, Mag-m, Mag-c, Phos).
- Waking as from fright; from hunger.
- Dry, wrinkled (Sec).
- Varicose veins, nevi.
- Brown spots.
- Psoriasis. Tinea.
Calc, Carb-v, Chel, Chin, Coloc, Dulc, Graph, Hydr, Ign, Iod, Ip, Kali-c, Kali-i, Lach, Nat-m, Phos, Puls, Rhus-t, Sep, Sulph.
Arg-n, Ars, Carb-v, Chel, Gamb, Grat, Mag-m, Med, Nit-ac,
Nux-v, Sil, Sulph, Thuj.